Focus on what matters the most
For the Captain and crew to focus on their tasks onboard and the satisfaction of their guests, OCEDA takes responsibility of all logistics relevant to private or commercial cruising.
- Coordination with flag state for all statutory requirements
- Maintaining appropriate insurance coverage and management of any claims
- Experienced in-house legal team able to handle and advice on all legal matters relating to yacht ownership
- Assisting with local authorities and ports
- Planning voyage and cruise itineraries
- Arranging logistics of provisions and stores supply
- Management of communications
- Arranging of dockage and suitable berthing
- Sourcing for any necessary yacht parts and spares
- Guest and crew transportation and travel arrangements Coordination with the flag for statutory requirements
More Management Services
Is duty-free fuel for yachts available in the East Med?
All commercially registered yachts under charter can obtain duty free fuel. At OCEDA we handle all necessary formalities with the port and customs authorities to allow for duty-free fueling. We advise Captains intending to fuel with duty-free fuel during their charter in Greece to contact us prior to arriving in Greece to finalise all paperwork in advance.
Duty-free fuel is available for private and commercially registered yachts in Albania. At Oceda we are able to cover all duty-free fueling needs working closely with our local partner in Sarande and Durres.
Duty-free fuel is available for private and commercially registered yachts in Turkey subject to such yachts exiting Turkish waters within 24 hours of fueling. At Oceda we are able to cover all duty-free fueling needs working closely with our local partner at all the main marinas/ports on the Turkish coastline.
How is Covid-19 affecting travel in Greece?
Find out what is the latest Covid-19 guidance from the official government portal.
What are the charter duration and booking lead time?
The charter duration depends on the yacht’s availability. A charter can last from 1 day (for some of the yachts) to more than a month, also depending on how long the charterer wants to charter. To ensure finding the perfect yacht for you we recommend that clients reach out to us at least 6 months in advance to the high season and up to three months in advance for off-peak season.
Zakynthos (Zante): The Ideal Cruising Retreat of the Ionian Sea
Zakynthos is the perfect destination for a luxurious vacation because it offers the perfect getaway balance. Discover it by chartering your luxury yacht.
Santorini (Thira): An island like no other
Santorini or Thira as it is also called is an island adored by many around the world. Charter a luxury yacht & discover what makes it so irresistible.
Mykonos: The cosmopolitan jewel of the Cyclades Islands
Mykonos is a sundrenched island that provides a stunning setting for a brilliant cosmopolitan experience. Charter a luxury yacht & discover Greece’s jewelry box.