Our reputable and efficient yacht sales team specializes in new and pre-owned yachts. We fully understand the importance of having an experienced and knowledgeable broker when searching for the “perfect” yacht. We then make certain to remain objective and act at all times in the buyer’s best interests, throughout the buying process.
Oceda will guide you through all aspects of the purchase process including finance options, legal consultation, transactional documents, condition surveys, ownership structures and flag registration tailor-made to the client’s needs.
What are the parameters the owner should take under consideration when selecting a Flag State?
The flag state governs the laws and regulations under which the vessel is inspected, certified and operated.
The main parameters that drive the decision of the flag registration are:
- Experience and reputation – The Port State control Rankings is regularly measuring the performance of flag states and classification societies
- Nationality and Residency of the Owner
- Classification Society certification
- Documentation requirements of the flag
- Home port of the vessel
- Owning company of the vessel
- Set up and Annual fees, Tax regime
- Private or Commercial (charter) usage of the vessel
- Manning Requirements
Why choose Oceda when wanting to buy a yacht?
If you are looking for a yacht to use in the Mediterranean or have it birthed here in Greece, Oceda is the perfect fit for you, not only do we specialize in a certain category of yachts but in a whole variety of yachts to fit the one that’s to the most liking for our client. We have the sources and experts to help you find the “perfect yacht” and once that has been achieved, we can continue to be there and manage your yacht for all needs required. Oceda is a company with many expertise such as yacht sales, charters, agency services and yacht management.
Why does a yacht owner need a management company?
A professional yacht management company can:
- Reduce and optimize the cost of running a yacht
- Stall and delay the depreciation of a yachting asset
- Provide emergency support and limit exposure of the owner to potential liabilities
- Remove the hassle and stress of handling day to day operations of a yacht
Why should you choose your yacht charter broker wisely?
Do you consider chartering a yacht for your vacation or corporate event? Then, choosing the best yacht charter broker is a must. Learn how to select them.
Discover the Aegean: Charter a Super Yacht in Greece
The best way to enjoy the idyllic Aegean islands of Greece and discover the hidden beauties is by charting a super yacht. Discover the perfect itinerary.
How to choose a superyacht to charter: A complete guide
Choosing a superyacht to charter is exciting, but it’s sometimes hard to know what to look for. Here are some key features you should consider carefully.