This notice sets out how we collect your personal data through our website www.oceda.com and other sources, how we store it, how we use it, and how we keep it safe.
OCEDA S.A. protects the visitors / users of the website www.oceda.com from the unlawful processing of their personal data and complies with the relevant provisions of EU legislation, inter alia, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU/2016/679) and national legislation, namely Law 4624/2019 “Personal Data Protection Authority, implementing measures Regulation (EU) 2016/679” and Law 2472/1997 “Protection of the individual from the processing of personal data”, as applicable, as well as the directives of Hellenic Data Protection Authority. For this reason, information on personal data of visitors / users is not collected via this website unless they voluntarily provide them. In any case, it is not necessary to provide personal data for α simple navigation on www/.oceda.com.
A. Personal data and processing method
The Company shall collect and process data of the visitors / users, who:
- Wish to do business with the Company
- Visit our website or submit information via the website
- Contact us by email, phone or other means
- Book an appointment or meeting with us
- Engage with us on social media
- Fill in any of the Company forms found online or by other means
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect special category* information from individuals and we request that you do not submit special category information to us via the website.
We may collect, use and process the following kind of data:
- Information the Company received as described above, including but not limited to
- telephone number
- date of birth
- fees and payments details
- family information
- job position information
- bank details
- work experience
- payroll information
- Details of use of our website.
The above data shall be entered in the central computer software of “OCEDA S.A.”, in which there is a classified access.
B. Purpose of processing and the period for which the personal data will be stored.
“OCEDA S.A.” shall keep the above data for the purpose of:
- providing with the Company’s service and deal with enquiries or requests;
- to contract the user/visitor or help the company provide or administer their service;
- to keep the user informed and updated on relevant services in which they might be interested with newsletters, emails or other means;
- To improve the services and website based on the analysis and process of the data;
- To prevent any crime or fraud; and
- To follow up on a job application.
“OCEDA S.A.” shall preserve the personal data of visitors / users and shall not transmit them to any third party (natural or legal person) for any reason unless it is provided by law. However, we may share some of these personal data with our database managers / technical support companies with the sole purpose of helping us with the adequate provision of services to visitors / users. These third parties shall not share these personal data and shall not use them for any other purpose other than the one we instruct them to.
Unfortunately, no data transfer via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. This means that, although we try to protect visitors / users from the unlawful processing of their personal data, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of the data they transmit to us and they act so on their own responsibility.
Personal data shall be kept for ten (10) years after their collection unless they are required be kept longer by law.
C. Rights of data subjects
Visitors / users in their capacity as data subjects shall have the following rights:
- Right of access / to be informed: After a request to ”OCEDA S.A.”, the visitor / user shall have the right to know and verify the lawfulness of the processing. More precisely, they may request and obtain from ”OCEDA S.A.” the following information: (i) all their personal data and their origin, (ii) any developments of processing for the period after the last time they have been previously informed and (iii) the aim/spirit of the processing.
- Right of rectification: Upon request to”OCEDA S.A.” the visitor / user has the right to correct, update or modify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning them.
- Right to receive a copy: Upon request of the visitor / user, ”OCEDA S.A.”, shall provide them with an electronic or any other copy of the personal data preserved.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): Upon request of the visitor / user, ”OCEDA S.A.” should permanently delete their personal data. However, in the event that the personal data are necessary for ”OCEDA S.A.” to fulfil its statutory obligations, these data shall be deleted only after the statutory retention period expires.
- Right to portability: Upon request of the visitor / user, ”OCEDA S.A.” shall transmit their personal data in order to be processed by a third party and subsequently delete them permanently from its archives.
- The right to raise objections against the processing of the data: The visitor / user may object to the processing of their personal data in the future, provided that there are no legitimate grounds for further processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority: The visitor / user may lodge a complaint to this authority (www.dpa.gr), telephone: +302106475600, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the exercise of all of the above rights the visitor / user may communicate via the e-mail address email@example.com or telephone +302108092700
The request, by which the visitor / user exercises their abovementioned rights, must be satisfied by ”OCEDA S.A.” within three (3) weeks of its receipt.
D. Cookies – Non-personal data
In addition to the above-mentioned personal data, when a visitor / user visits the website www.oceda.com, the data that are necessary for sending its contents to the visitor / user, are collected.
In particular, whenever a visitor / user visits www.oceda.com, the navigation program sends an IP address (lnternet Protocol), as well as certain other information (including the type of reading program used by the visitor / user) to the hub processor.
In addition, the network traffic and manner of use of the www.oceda.com, is recorded and analyzed for reasons of improving the services provided through sessions which function transparently and do not save any information in the visitor’s / user’s system.
Finally, www.oceda.com, uses “cookies” technology, as most internet sites do. However, any personal information of a visitor / user shall not be collected, neither shall ”OCEDA S.A.” have the ability to contact the visitor / user (unless they voluntarily provide their data in accordance with the above), nor are any information extracted from the visitors / users’ computers.
The cookies we use are the following:
We use the information we get from cookies only for a “blind” (not personified) statistical analysis and to adjust our way of communicating with the public. You can configure your browse program to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or inform you when a cookie is created. (Each browser is different, so you should retrace to the Help menu in the browser so as to learn how to change your preferences about cookies). In this case, however, the visitor / user will not be able to use the individual capabilities of the website.
E. Access to personal data
Access shall be granted only to the extent necessary to carry out the purpose of the processing mentioned above and to the personnel that is responsible for the processing of the data.
Access can be acquired by authorized collaborators of ”OCEDA S.A.”, such as technical support companies and service providers for the sole purpose of assisting ”OCEDA S.A.” in the provision of the services you requested, as detailed in the website.
”OCEDA S.A.” may have social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, etc.). The modus operandi of those accounts shall be governed by the relevant privacy/security policies applied by the corresponding operator of the above-mentioned websites which are not controlled by ”OCEDA S.A.”. In such cases, this policy does not apply.
F. Protective measures
Personal data of visitors / users that are stored shall be protected by means of technical measures for the effective prevention of loss or misuse by third parties. In particular, firewalls are used to protect the data stored on Top.Host servers and system backups are preserved so as to protect the integrity of the personal data.
In order to ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, the SSL encryption protocol shall be used. The SSL Protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is the global standard for the certification of websites for users and (for) the encryption of data between web users and web servers. The whole communication between the user’s computer and our website is encrypted by using a 2048 bits key.
For the long-term protection of your data, technical security measures shall be monitored regularly and, if necessary, shall be adapted to the respective technology standards applicable.
I. Email policy
All emails sent from OCEDA S.A. and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. if you are not the addressee, do not disclose, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained in any email from OCEDA S.A. or any attachments. If received in error, notify the sender immediately and delete the email and any attachments from your system. Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as the message and any attachments could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, delayed, incomplete or amended. OCEDA S.A. does not accept liability for damage caused by any email or any attachments and may monitor email traffic.